- Maximum print speed of 50m2/h (Draft speed – in 4-colour mode)
- Sublimation, disperse, reactive & acid dye and textile pigment inks
- Belt transfer system for accurate print on stretchable or thin fabrics
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System (MBIS) and large volume ink packs
- Latest Mimaki Advanced Pass System (MAPS)
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) ensures reliable continuous print operation
- Adjustable head gap setting for thick and woven textiles
Wide Choice Of Ink Types
Sublimation, disperse, pigment, reactive and acid inks ensure almost any natural or man-made fabric can be printed to, with vibrant and long-lasting results.
Belt Transfer System For Optimum Fabric Feeding
Mimaki’s advanced fabric-feed technology incorporates a ‘sticky belt’ transport system to ensure high levels of accuracy and image quality even when working on stretchable fabrics.