Mimaki JV400LX Series latex wide format printer
Mimaki's innovative latex printer satisfies the increasing demands of the signage market by being cooler running, more energy efficient and yet delivering breathtaking print quality. With an even wider colour gamut using more ecologically friendly inks the Miamki latex printer is also the world’s first to feature white ink.
The JV400LX Delivers
- Innovative, more ecologically friendly latex inks
- The world’s first water-based white latex ink + orange and green
- Fast drying inks for improved productivity
- 6 colour printing plus white ink
- Lower ink curing eratures (60°C or less) allows greater flexibility and choice of media
- High print durability for outdoor or indoor applications
- Production quality output at up to 18.1 m2 per hour
- Choice of two print widths (1,371 mm or 1,620 mm)
- Improved variable dot print technology provides minimum dot size capability of just 4 picolitres
Six colour printing (CMYK, Orange and Green) plus white ink & Ink Circulation System
The innovative water based latex inks are odourless and feature very low VOC (volatile organic compounds). The addition of white ink provides the flexibility to print to a wide range of media including transparent PET, window decoration and shatterproof window film. The addition of an advanced ink circulation system, MCT*, prevents pigment sedimentation and provides stable ink-jetting, whilst reducing manual ink cartridge circulation.
*MCT = Mimaki Circulation Technology. MCT works only with white ink.
60°C COLD CURE EXPANDS CAPABILITY FOR HEAT-SENSITIVE MEDIA
The JV400 Latex can be used to output on heat deformable materials including PET, it also contributes to reduction of colour blurring due to high temperature. Combining its excellent media capability with cold cure, Latex ink can meet the diversified needs of clients in a finer, more versatile and higher quality manner.
* Depending on media, ink curing temperature needs 70°C or higher.