Mimaki JV150 solvent / dye sub inkjet printer
The JV150 Series printer from Mimaki provides high performance, creativity and versatility with vibrant ink types, including new Orange and Light Black, in a cost effective package for signmakers, display graphics professionals and print shops.
JV150 Series delivers
- Fast printing speeds up to 56.2m2 per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440dpi
- Two different printing widths: 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Choice of multiple solvent ink sets, including: - 8-colour options (SS21) featuring; Orange and Light Black
- Dye sublimation option enables printing to transfer paper
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continuous print operations
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater
Uninterrupted Ink Supply System
Utilises two cartridges per colour in 4-colour mode. When one cartridge runs out of ink the system switches automatically to the second cartridge of the same colour, enabling long unattended printing.
Ease of use combined with high productivity
Mimaki's intuitive control system and production print features enable a seamless workflow to effortlessly deliver high quality output.
Print / Cut Width
540x720 4p Bi: 19.5m2 /h
360x360 1p Bi: 56.2m2 /h
Best Quality Speed
720x720 4p Bi: 16m2 /h
2,525mm × 700mm × 1,392mm
Eco-Solvent, Solvent, Dye Sub