Mimaki TS55-1800 dye sublimation printer
Designed for users that demand productivity at high quality on high speed, the TS55-1800 delivers just that. Utilized with a plotter roll for small runs or with a mini jumbo roll for long runs, the TS55-1800 grows alongside your company for the creation of fashion, apparel, sportswear, furnishings and PoS.
- Maximum print speed of 140m²/h (480 x 600dpi, 1 pass).
- Newly developed Sb610 sublimation inks (with dual BMYK or BMYK Lb Lm Fluor pink and Fluor yellow).
- Competitive 2L ink packs or low cost 10L ink tanks.
- Dedicated textile RIP software; TxLink4
- Latest Mimaki MAPS4 Advanced Pass System
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) ensures reliable continuous print operation
Market Disruptive Productivity
With its optional Mini Jumbo Roll, the TS55-1800 reaches a level of productivity at market disruptive pricing. Able to take up to 2.5km of transfer paper on one roll, along with 10L ink tanks, the Mimaki TS55-1800 will change the perception of productivity in this market segment.
Newly developed Sb610 ink set
Available in very competitive 2L packs (with dual BMYK or BMYK Lb Lm Fluor pink and Fluor yellow) or low cost 10L tanks (with dual BMYK) the Sb610 ink sets allows you to grow your business profitably. This OEKO-TEX certified ink is suitable to print skin-friendly clothing and other textiles like bed linen, table cloths etc.