- Maximum print speed of 115m2 /h (360 x 360dpi, 1 pass, Bi)
- New Sb410 high performance, economical sublimation transfer ink
- Mimaki MBIS3 Bulk Ink System for long-run continuous printing
- Latest Mimaki MAPS4 Advanced Pass System
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) ensures reliable continuous print operation
- Cockling reduction transfer mechanism for higher quality print
New Sb410 High Performance Inksets
Innovative new inksets available with the TS300P offer numerous additional benefits over conventional inks including; improved ink resolvability, stability and lower sedimentation as well as lower smoke emission.
‘Cockling’ Reduction Features
A number of features are incorporated to reduce the effects of ‘cockling’ – the wrinkling of the media surface caused by high levels of ink absorbtion.