JV150 Series Delivers
- Fast printing speeds up to 56.2m2 per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440dpi
- Two different printing widths: 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Mimaki’s vibrant dye sublimation inks enable printing to transfer paper
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continuous print operations
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater
Mimaki Sb54 Dye Sub inks
High density colours, nozzle stability and reduced smoke generation during pressing make Mimaki’s Sb54 ink a winning choice. With greater colour reproducibility thanks to its large gamut, it’s the ideal solution for hitting important corporate and team colours and making the right impression when it matters most. Importantly; OEKO-TEX® accreditation for direct skin contact features on the majority of Mimaki dye sub ink sets, making them perfect for producing apparel and sportswear.
High build quality and reliability
Mimaki’s proprietary Core Technologies ensure print quality and stable production are maintained with minimum operator intervention. Industry leading warranty, backup and local support provide ultimate peace of mind and ease of use is delivered through an intuitive workflow and bundled software.