CJV300 Series delivers
- Fast printing speeds up to 105.9m2 per hour
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440dpi
- Two different printing widths: 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Choice of Mimaki dye sublimation inks suitable for printing to transfer paper
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continuous print operations
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater for drying printed transfer paper
Mimaki Sb54 Dye Sub inks
High density colours, nozzle stability and reduced smoke generation during pressing make Mimaki’s Sb54 ink a winning choice. With greater colour reproducibility thanks to its large gamut, it’s the ideal solution for hitting important corporate and team colours and making the right impression when it matters most. Importantly; OEKO-TEX® accreditation for direct skin contact features on the majority of Mimaki dye sub ink sets, making them perfect for producing apparel and sportswear.
Profitable Applications from the Start
Create profitable new revenue streams and produce printed sportswear, fast fashion, retail graphics, exhibition stands, bespoke products and furnishings from the one printer. Our specialist resellers will assist you in specifying the appropriate heat press for your business, ensuring a turn-key system delivers for your business from day one.
Fast Print Speeds
Deliver production output volumes with print speeds up to 105.9m2 per hour, thanks to latest generation print heads and sophisticated transfer paper handling, drying and take-up.