CJV150 Series Delivers
- Fast printing speeds up to 56.2m2 per hour
- Easy to use integrated print and cut system
- High quality print resolution of up to 1,440dpi
- Four different printing widths: 800mm, 1,090mm, 1,361mm and 1,610mm
- Choice of Mimaki dye sublimation inks suitable for printing to transfer paper
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU) and Nozzle Recovery System (NRS) ensure continuous print operations
- UISS and optional MBIS III on board 2 litre bulk ink system
- 3-way intelligent heater for drying transfer paper
Mimaki Sb54 Dye Sub inks
High density colours, nozzle stability and reduced smoke generation during pressing make Mimaki’s Sb54 ink a winning choice. With greater colour reproducibility thanks to its large gamut, it’s the ideal solution for hitting important corporate and team colours and making the right impression when it matters most. Importantly; OEKO-TEX® accreditation for direct skin contact features on the majority of Mimaki dye sub ink sets, making them perfect for producing apparel and sportswear.
Choose from four print widths
With sizes from 80cm right up to 1.6m, there’s a Mimaki CJV150 dye sublimation printer/cutter for everyone.