Mimaki CF2 Flatbed Cutting Plotter
The Mimaki CF2 series cuts a wide range of media using a variety of heads and blades. The heads can be equipped with a tangential cutter, reciprocal cutter, marking gauge roller and swivel cutter, depending on the material that needs to be cut. Two machine sizes are available: CF2-0912 (176 x 160 cm) and CF2-1218 (236 x 190 cm).
CF2 Series Delivers
- Range of sizes up to 1.2m x 1.8m and head types for cutting a huge selection of substrates
- Vacuum bed
- Optical eye for print & cut registration
- Broad range of applications
- Offset start and end points
- Tangential and reciprocal heads
- Pressure compensation
- Use for prototyping and short run production
- Ideal print and cut solution with UJV-160 UV LED Curing inkjet printer
- Half-Cut; by adjusting the depth of cutter blade, you diecut composite and laminated material
The tangential cutter steers the blades as it cuts. The motor controlled blade lifts and turns to start every cut at the exact angle. Both die cutting and half-cutting are possible. The tangential cutter enables cutting materials up to 1cm thickness. Various materials, ranging from soft to rigid, can be cut.
A reciprocal cutter is a cutting system that is characterised by up-and-down movements of the cutter blade (7000 times per minute) in addition to tangential cutting. The reciprocal cutter is especially suitable to cut corrugated board, cardboard and foam materials up to 2 cm thickness.