- Printing in full colour with over 10 million colours with ICC profiling/proofing
- Support material is dissolvable in water, which prevents small detailed parts to break
- Build size 500 x 500 x 300mm
- Transparent inks for glossy effects
- Possibility to mix clear and colours to achieve different levels of transparency
- Existing 3D data of white objects can be easily coloured in 3D Link software
- Strength of the material is comparable with ABS
- 3 printing qualities (20 – 32 – 42-micron layering)
- Smooth surface
Reproduce vibrant and beautiful objects with more than 10 million colours
The 3DUJ-553 3D printer uses ground-breaking technology which, by implementing a colour simulation profile, ensures the output colour is profiled to the monitor, delivering colour consistency throughout the project.
Add translucency with clear ink
Using clear ink adds an additional effect to 3D printed objects, especially if the object is illuminated. The combination of clear and CMYK inks opens the door to increased designer creativity.
The inks used by the Mimaki 3DUJ-553 contain an acrylic resin that produces hardness equivalent to ABS plastic. This means that overcoating, drilling and attachment of screws can be accomplished without damaging the object. It also adds superior weather resistance, surface smoothness and strength to the object.
Prototyping made possible
With a highly detailed appearance it is possible to accurately prototype objects and designs with the knowledge that the finished item is representative in look, colour and finish.