If your Mimaki printer hasn’t been used for a week or more, please complete the following procedure:
- Wipe over printer covers, table/bed ensuring no dust or debris remains.
- Check condition of any consumable filters and replace if necessary.
- Empty the Waste Ink.
- Check Ink Dates - replace if required.
- Perform “Disway Wash” as described in the User Guide.
- Perform “Daily Maintenance” as described in the User Guide.
- Finish with a “Normal Clean”.
- Print a Test Draw. If any nozzles are missing, please carry out appropriate actions as outlined below.
|1||1 or 2 nozzles missing||Normal||Test Draw|
|2||More than 2 nozzles missing, or Step 1 failed to resolve||Hard followed by Soft||Test Draw|
|3||Many nozzles missing||Subtank / Overflow Maintenance followed by Normal Clean||Test Draw|
|4||Step 3 failed to resolve||Nozzle Wash 30min then repeat step 3||Test Draw|
|5||Step 4 failed to resolve||Email your reseller and advise that you have completed these steps. Please attach a photo of the Nozzle Test.|