Precision flatbed / roll-to-roll hybrid LED UV printer with white and clear ink, 8 - 10m2 / hr production speed and 10mm material thickness.
Stunning, multi award winning, 'all in one' machine sporting high end features across the range, delivered with a comprehensive Gold warranty, full set of 8 inks, take-up unit, folding print tables and powerful software bundle including Mimaki RasterLink Pro PostScript RIP.
- Innovative LED UV curing inkjet printer.
- No drying times - the printed media is dried immediately after it is output.
- No media deformation - UV LED does not create high temperatures, thus reducing the potential for heat sensitive media to deform or bow.
- Flexible UV inks stretch thus inhibiting ink cracking.
- UV LED technology provides the most environmentally sound solution for large format printing and is ECO compliant.
- 1.6m print width, front and rear tables and take up unit included - giving a choice of printing to flat or roll fed substrates.
UJV-160 offers extraordinary flexibility. Users can choose between roll and rigid media, as well as either hard ink or flexible ink. No matter what the choice is, UJV-160 opens up endless possibilities to print on different kinds of substrates and for various applications.
No drying time
UV curing enables instantaneous drying. Thus, no post printing drying time is necessary. The job turnaround time from printing to processing is shortened and improves work efficiency and productivity.
The Mimaki UJV-160 comes with feed and delivery tables for printing on rigid substrates, in addition to printing roll-to-roll. You can print on rigid substrates of up to 10mm thickness and 12kg weight. The tables are foldable, thereby saving space when not needed.