Capitalising on its peerless heritage in compact LED UV direct-to-object print technology, the UJF-7151plus reaffirms Mimaki’s market dominance in this rapidly developing sector. Geared to on-demand printing of the very highest quality at industrial production levels of output, the UJF-7151plus utilises state of the art technology to deliver a powerful and reliable digital alternative to traditional screen print operations.
- Precise ink drop placement at up to 1,200dpi
- 6 staggered print heads
- Large 710x510mm print area
- Superior image quality control technology (MAPS4 & MFD1)
- Direct printing on substrates up to 153mm thick
- High-end industrial construction for precision production output
- Process, white and clear inks, plus primer
- High speed printing – up to twice the speed of previous models
High performance and productivity
710mm x 510mm bed size and a staggered head array gives the capability to produce approximately 6 beds per hour.
High quality industrial construction
Precision output is achieved through the use of cutting edge technology and construction.
High quality industrial construction MAPS4 Advanced Pass System MFD1—Mimaki Fine Diffusion 1. In order to reduce printer unit vibration, the print table moves during printing instead of the Y-bar. Two ball
screws are installed on both sides of the table to assist with its movement. In addition, four motor-driven legs are added beneath the table to maintain its horizontal position when the table is lifted or lowered, resulting in a more precise droplet placement and higher quality print output.