Mimaki Tx400-1800D - Textile Inkjet Printer
- Parent Category: Products
- Published Date
Feature rich, market leading, volume production and sampling inkjet printer for direct to textile output.
The Mimaki Tx400-1800D is a highly productive direct-to-textile inkjet printer. With three types of ink available, this textile printer is capable of printing on cotton, polyester and other fabrics. Tx400-1800D is especially suitable for the soft signage market, as well as for sports apparel, fashion and furnishings.
|Inks||Reactive (for cotton)
Pigment (for a variety of fabrics)
Sublimation (for disperse printing to polyester)
||4 colour - 600 x 300dpi, 2pass, Bi: 99.1m2 / hr
4 colour - 600 x 600dpi, 4pass, Bi: 56.4m2 / hr
4 colour - 900 x 900dpi, 6pass, Bi: 30.4m2 / hr
6 / 8 colour - 600 x 600dpi, 8pass, Bi: 30.4m2 / hr
6 / 8 colour - 900 x 900dpi, 12pass, Bi: 15.8m2 / hr
|Warranty||1 Year, fully comprehensive
|Powered feed / takeup included|
|Mimaki Bulk Ink System included|
- Direct-to-textile printing
- High speed printing up to 99.1 m2/h
- Print to cotton, polyester and other fabrics
- Three types of ink available: reactive, pigment and sublimation dye ink
- Unattended continuous printing
- Stable media conveyance system
- High density black printing
Deliver high quality prints more quickly
- One-step process: direct sublimation printing up to 99 m2/h.
- Produce beautiful and sharp images.
- Low running and ink costs.
- Suitable for a multitude of applications, both outdoor and indoor: fl ags, fabric point of sale, banners, light boxes, etc.
Furnishings and interior design
Produce at a lower cost, without compromising quality and versatility
- Print on cotton, polyester, linen, and many other fabrics.
- Mimaki Bulk Ink System (MBIS) and UISS for continuous unattended / overnight printing.
- Applications include cotton curtains, cushions, wall and fl oor coverings, and other interior decorations. Also suitable for sampling.
Print unique patterns and designs with superior quality
- Capable of printing any design, even on stretchable materials. Smooth gradations and no restriction in number of colours.
- Especially suitable for sampling and making personalised fashion design.
Three types of ink
The Mimaki Tx400-1800D employs high viscosity inks that are available in three types to suit the type of fabric: reactive dye ink, textile pigment ink, and sublimation dye ink.
High density black printing
When printing black, the newly developed dye sublimation ink shows a far better reproduction and density, compared to previous sublimation ink. The difference can easily be seen with the naked eye and is especially suited to flags, sportswear and point of sale applications.
Uninterrupted Ink Supply System (UISS)
When a 2 litre ink sack runs out, another sack begins supplying ink and helps prevent ink running out. A maximum of 4L ink per colour can be loaded at one time. Ink sacks can be changed during printing.