Mimaki JV34-260 Outdoor / Dye Sub Printer
- Parent Category: Products
- Published Date
2.6m wide latest generation outdoor durable / dye sublimation printer with increased output speed and 2 year warranty as standard.
The Mimaki JV34-260 builds on all the excellent heritage of Mimaki's successful, award winning JV33-260 machine, but adds greater speeds and productivity whilst maintaining a high print quality.
Upgrade to a Mimaki JV34-260 from any 1m or wider outdoor printer and we'll give you a great trade in allowance too! Contact us here for more details.
|Ink types||Eco solvent & solvent / Dye sublimation
|Metallic / White available||
||Up to 29.9m2 / hr
|Warranty||2 Year, Gold|
|RIP software included|
- Choose Mimaki's low odour, ultra fast drying, vibrant outdoor durable inks, or for practically odourless printing, Mimaki's superb eco-solvent inkset: the only machine to offer a choice of genuine inks. Also available is Mimaki's dye subllimation inkset for printing to transfer paper before pressing onto polyester flags, exhibition graphics and retail POS.
- Metallic ink and white ink available for all machines
- Two year, fully inclusive warranty.
- Three year outdoor durable print onto a huge range of low cost uncoated media, including vinyl, banner, canvas, mesh, paper, backlit and films.
- Superfast print heads with 1,440dpi, variable dot print quality.
- Unique pre, print and post heaters for rapid drying.
- Can be optionally equipped with drying fans, exhausts and blind for low odour operating.
- USB 2.0 connection for fast data transfer.
- Mimaki RasterLink Pro RIP software included as standard.