Mimaki JV33 - Outdoor Durable Printer
- Parent Category: Products
- Published Date
Class leading range of 1.3m and 1.6m wide outdoor durable inkjet printers, delivering the most complete and competitive machine for the sign and graphics professional.
Available as a standalone machine, or in attractively priced print and cut, or print, finish and cut bundles with Mimaki's CG-FX cutting plotters and Hybrid's laminators, the award winning JV33 sports a choice of inksets and includes white ink and new metallic ink.
|Ink types||Eco and solvent
Eco and solvent
|Metallic / White available||
(based on 160 model)
|540x720, 4pass, Bi: 17.5m2 / hr
|Warranty||2 Year, Gold||2 Year, Gold|
|RIP software included|
- Choose Mimaki's low odour, ultra fast drying, vibrant outdoor durable inks, or for practically odourless printing, Mimaki's superb eco-solvent inkset: the only machine to offer a choice of genuine inks.
- Metallic ink and white ink available for all machines
- Two year, fully inclusive warranty.
- 1,370 and 1,620mm media width machines offers a solution printing at the most popular media sizes. Mimaki JV34-260 also available.
- Three year outdoor durable print onto a huge range of low cost uncoated media, including vinyl, banner, canvas, mesh, paper, backlit and films.
- Latest generation print head with 1,440dpi, variable dot print quality.
- Unique pre, print and post heaters for rapid drying.
- Can be optionally equipped with drying fans, exhausts and blind for low odour operating.
- USB 2.0 connection for fast data transfer.
- Mimaki RasterLink Pro RIP software included as standard.