Mimaki CF3 - Flatbed Cutting Table
- Parent Category: Products
- Published Date
Mimaki CF3 - Flatbed Cutting / Routing Tables
The CF3 series large format flatbed cutting plotters can handle an extensive range of applications up to 5 cm thick.
The Mimaki CF3 Series incorporates three exhangeable head types (router, reciprocating, or tangential head) and innovative cutting technology. For an effective print and cut solution, The CF3 Series can be combined with Mimaki's UV curable flatbed printers, the JFX series.
||1600 x 1000mm
||1600 x 3100mm|
||50cm / sec
||50cm / sec
|Max cut depth
Router - 50mm
|Warranty||1 Year, Gold||1 Year, Gold|
|FineCut Cutting software included|
Three different cutting heads to choose from: router, tangential, reciprocal
Precise contour cutting with the patented Mimaki colour photo sensor
Vacuum system to hold down the media
Automatic table surface cleaning
Ultimate print and cut combo with JFX series
The CF3 series incorporates three exchangeable head types (router head, tangential head or reciprocating head) which allow for cutting a wide range of materials. Switching heads can be done relatively quick. Other tools, such as swivel cutter, pen tool, and creasing tool, are also available.
Rigid materials, such as acrylic and aluminium, can be cut with a high speed spindle. The router model is especially suitable to cut: rigid and thicker materials (see also suitable cutting materials and applications).
- - Spindle speed : max. 60,000 rpm
- - Max. tool diameter : 6 mm
- - Tool chuck / clamp system : collet type
- - Max. cutting depth : 5 cm (depending on material)
The tangential cutter steers the blade as it cuts. The motor controlled blade lifts and turns to start every cut at the exact angle. Both half and die cutting is possible. Various materials, ranging from soft to ridged, can be cut. The cutting capabilities and cutting depth depend on the type of material. Any suitable blade available in the market can be mounted (see also suitable cutting materials and applications)
- Vertical tool force: low pressure head - 300g, 1500g high pressure head - 1000g, 5000g
- Tools: tangential cutter, swivel cutter / pen, creasing tool
- Max. cutting depth: 1 cm
A reciprocating cutting system is characterised by the up-and-down movement of the cutter blade in addition to tangential cutting. The reciprocating cutter is especially suitable to cut corrugated board, cardboard and foam materials. Creasing tools are available to produce creases in cardboards and corrugated boards. You can also cut materials that can be cut with the tangential model.
- Max. reciprocating speed: approx. 10,000 strokes / min.
- Stroke: 1 mm (depending on cutter and holder)
- Tools: reciprocating cutter, swivel cutter / pen, creasing tool, high pressure tangential cutter
- Max. cutting depth: 2 cm (depending on cutter and holder)